Leave a comment
November 15, 2012 by apettit1023
Is what I feel….so what to do? Bake cookies of course!
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 and 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup whole grain oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine sugars and butters and mix until smooth.
- Add eggs, honey and cocoa powder, blend well.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda, vanilla, and salt.
- Slowly add to butter mixture and mix completely.
- Finally, add in chocolate chips!!
- Place on to cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack & enjoy!
Probably the best cookies yet, just saying.